500 Round Brick - 22 LR CCI Standard Velocity Ammo with 40 Grain Lead Bullet - 0035

500 Round Brick - 22 LR CCI Standard Velocity Ammo with 40 Grain Lead Bullet - 0035

500 Round Brick - 22 LR CCI Standard Velocity Ammo with 40 Grain Lead Bullet - 0035500 Round Brick - 22 LR CCI Standard Velocity Ammo with 40 Grain Lead Bullet - 0035500 Round Brick - 22 LR CCI Standard Velocity Ammo with 40 Grain Lead Bullet - 0035
500 Round Brick - 22 LR CCI Standard Velocity Ammo with 40 Grain Lead Bullet - 0035500 Round Brick - 22 LR CCI Standard Velocity Ammo with 40 Grain Lead Bullet - 0035
$22.95
Quantity in Stock:58

This product can not be shipped to the following states: California
QUANTITY PRICING
10 or more$21.95
SKU: CCI0035

500 rounds per brick

CCI Standard Velocity 22 LR ammunition. This ammo is excellent for target practice where enhanced accuracy is desired. Standard Velocity CCI 22 ammunition offers excellent reliability, consistency and accuracy. The bullet is lead, weight of 40 grains.

Customer Reviews

I use this ammo in my Phoenix HP/22. It cycles well with no stovepiping or hung cartridges. SG Ammo has the best price and the best service.
Very accurate in my Nelson Custom conversion
This ammo is always extremely consistent. I usually get some of the best accuracy with it and the velocity is consistently subsonic so it works great with my suppressor. As always SG Ammo's service is top notch, with excellent packaging and excellent shipping. Never has there been an issue.
While standard velocity, this stuff is the best in both of my 10/22 match rifles, it shoots 1/2 inch groups at 50 yards and feeds and ejects perfectly. I used my Neal Jones rim thickness gauge to sort this ammo like all the rimfire ammo I shoot; most brands of ammo end up with me having 4 piles of ammo from the different rim thickness- this ammo had 97% in one pile and the other 3% in the one other pile- this is incredibly consistent ammo, and the accuracy confirms that.
Great ammo, cycles well in my M&P 15-22, however not recommended for my Ruger 10-22 ( too many issues, stove pipe, FTF, FTE ) just horrible for Ruger. Thank You Sam and SGAmmo crew for providing a wide selection of ammo in various caliber.